Want to play dvd movies on Galaxy Tab Pro(8.4/10.1/12.2)? This dvd to Galaxy Tab Pro Converter is highly recommended to you, which enables you to rip dvd to Galaxy Tab Pro best compatible format easily and fast, just read the guide below.
With the tablet market reaching near-saturation, another slab that's just as thin, light and powerful as the rest of them will hardly bring crowds to the stores. The Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 has the scene set for its arrival by the LG G Pad 8.3 but it's actually two generations of iPad minis that the new Samsung slate is keener to meet.
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Highlights:
- Android OS v4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- 8 MP autofocus camera, 3264x2448 pixels, geo-tagging
- HDMI TV-out, USB host, Ethernet
- 16/32 GB of built-in memory
- 4,800mAh Li-Ion battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and 12.2 has more powerful battery and bigger screen. We can get more enjoyment from Galaxy Tab Pro's height resolution. Hurry to transfer and convert your DVD library on this hot devices?
To help those who are also have the intention to watching DVD movies on Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, I'll show you how to easily and fast rip and copy DVD films to Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4” tablet.
When choosing a DVD ripper for Galaxy Tab Pro, take the following factors into consideration: Can it defeat the new DVD copy protection? What about the video quality after conversion, will it be nice without those annoying scratches and other irregularities? How about the conversion speed, is it real-time, or far beyond real-time? Take those factors into consideration, the best program I can recommend for transferring DVD movies to Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is Brorsoft DVD Ripper. With it, you can fast rip DVD collections to Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 friendly videos with optimized settings bypass the DVD copy protection. And the conversion speed is faster than most of the DVD ripping tools. If you are using Mac OS, you can refer to DVD Ripper for Mac.
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 readable format
1) Insert DVD in your computer DVD-ROM, click the DVD disc button to import your DVD movies. The software will quickly analyze the DVD and list all the DVD title. The DVD ripper will auto check and select the main movie title of DVD movie (Here I take the "The Fighter" for example).
2) Click on the pull down menu of Format and choose Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4) as the target format. It ensures the best video quality on Galaxy Tab Pro. Of course, “Samsung Galaxy Tab MPEG-4(*.mp4)” or “Samsung Galaxy Tab H.264(*.mp4)” are also the proper choice for you to play DVD on Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.
P.S. This DVD Ripper supports ripping DVDs to Android devices not limited to Samsung Galaxy Tab, but also includes Kindle Fire HD, Nook HD, Nexus 7, Sony Xperia Z, Galaxy Note, Asus Infinity TF700 and more.
3) If you think the video size this not suitable for your Samsung tablet, you can first choose any one of the provided type, then change the settings. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.
4) Start the DVD to Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 conversion by clicking "Convert" button.
There, now you know how to get DVD movies onto your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, so you can watch them on that gorgeous screen!
If you are considering to get a powerful all-in-one tool to transfer movies including various formats of 1080p/720p videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Asus MeMO Pad HD 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S4 or Galaxy Tab 3 at the same saving time and effort, the all-in-one Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate program will a nice choice for you. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, iMedia Converter Mac is the alternative.
Converting .MTS Files to Edit in Final Cut Pro
Rip Blu-ray/DVD for Playback with Galaxy Tab 4
How to convert Webm to MP4 for playback freely
Convert AVCHD to WMV for Windows (Live) Movie Maker
Importing Sony Handycam MTS files to Windows Movie Maker
Tutorial on getting Blu-ray/DVD movies on Kindle Fire (HD/HDX)